Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bonus Points Explanation

I have totaled the Bonus Points sheets that you completed in class. 
  • The self reflection and scoring sheet was worth 12 points. 
  • The peer assessment was worth 9 points. 
I used a spreadsheet and recorded all of these scores.  I averaged the score your peers gave you (you scored yourself on that sheet as well) and then averaged it with your own self assessment score.  This gives a possible 12 bonus points.  Here is a sample from the spreadsheet.

First Name Last NameSelfGroup AverageBonus Points
CathyWhite128.2410


You will now need to determine on what assignment or test UP TO THIS POINT you would like to use them.
  • Test 1 or 2
  • Reading Response
  • Observation Report
  • Aug, Sept or October blog
I will send each person an individual email telling you how many Bonus Points you earned.  If you do NOT receive an email from me it is because your name did not appear in the sheets that were submitted.  If you feel this is error PLEASE LET ME KNOW.  These are BONUS points and will not in any way count against you.

Feel free to comment here on the blog with questions.  Others may have the same one. Or, of course you may email or text me.

Mrs. White

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Bonus points opportunity! Many professors don't offer this anymore and I am very grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you got my email about the bonus pts I would like to apply them to test 2.
    Also-
    Thanks again the bonus points will help alot!

    ReplyDelete