Saturday, November 19, 2011

TEST 3

Class,

I apologize that Test 3 has been a HASSLE for many of you!!!  I was attempting to make the test a bit easier with the use of pictures of your work and our field trip.  I chose the wrong type of question format and it did not insert a text box.  

You will see DUPLICATE questions when there is a picture.  You will type your answer into the text box of the SECOND question.  The first one with the picture is not worth any points - just a place holder with the picture.  
If you experience difficulty TEXTING, calling or posting a message on FB is the most immediate way to get an answer from me.  I will try to check email frequently.

Again, I apologize for the confusion and difficulty.

Mrs. White



1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say thank you Professor White for always being available. Even if it has nothing to with class, you are willing to just listen or just let us vent. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete