Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Keith Jones

I really enjoyed the Youtube clip Ms White showed in class about Keith Jones. I have seen the movie Including Samuel many times and I forgot all about Keith Jones. The video clip inspired me to look for youtube videos that included his hip hop music but I was unsuccessful. (If someone knows of a link for his music I would love to listen to it.) However I did come across many other videos of his on youtube that were very interesting. One of the videos included a speech he gave at the Federation for Children with Special Needs' in 2008. His speech is very humorous but yet his message and cause is very powerful.

3 comments:

  1. The Youtube link is for part 1 of 3 videos of his speech. Sorry I forgot to mention that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find Keith Jones to be such an inspiration. He uses his disability to motivate everyone around him.

    ReplyDelete